Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the http://www.gojiku.com, website (the "Service") operated by Gojiku ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using any part of the WEBSITE, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of these Agreements. If you disagree with any part of the terms of the agreements, then you may not access the website or use the service.
Provision of Service
This sets out the basic obligation of Gojiku to render services which are part of the agreement. If any changes need to be done by client or the user of our website then, the wording will need to be changed slightly or else this point can be dealt with in the Schedule.
Gojiku produces an incredibly and efficient GOJIKU Serum which is an effective, easy to use daily serum that will give all our users facial skin all the nutrients needed to look young and feel great.
At Gojiku, we’re wholeheartedly dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction. We protect your interests by providing a 100% money-back guarantee. For your convenience, our customer service center is always open to answer any questions you may have.
Features outside our Scope
Any item or product specifically requested by the users of our website that is outside our remit may be outsourced.
It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website. [However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
We collect your details in order to:
- Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or question
- Process request and to send information and updates pertaining to request.
However, you must provide us with complete and accurate details.
- We may also send you additional information related to our service, Fees and Charges, Payments and Change of Service
How safe is our user’s information?
The information supplied by those surfing our website are very much safe and secured on our database.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Gojiku.
Gojiku, has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
You further acknowledge and agree Gojiku, shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
- Gojiku, will not be responsible for any image(s) uploaded by admin (using CMS) or by FTP or directly by customer.
- Under no circumstances will Gojiku be responsible or liable for financial or other loss or damage caused by the failure or use or misuse of our website]
- If maintenance contract is signed then Gojiku will ensure that data on their site is regularly backed up manually and that a contingency plan is in place to minimize possible losses as a result of software failure.
Supply of information
- The users of our website are to supply all information required for Gojiku to complete the demand accordance with the agreed specification.
Such information may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written-copy and other printed materials.
- Where any of our user's failure to supply detail leads to a delay in supply of product, Gojiku has the right to extend previously agreed deadlines for the completion of the work by a reasonable amount.
Fees and Payment
This clause contains the default position for invoicing and payment. Any special terms should be put into the Schedule. Whichever way it goes, failure to leave payment may result in cancellation of services.
Payment plan is attached with this contract.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Payment for GJIKU Serum is made to us in increments as a courtesy to the client. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a product or an item is cancelled or postponed, all monies paid are retained by Gojiku.
If the client does not pay or commits some other serious breach of the contract, this clause gives the Gojiku the option to suspend the contract rather than terminate it altogether. If you decide to exercise your right to suspend, you should give notice to the client setting out the reasons for suspension.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
- It must also be in the original packaging
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- The tags on the product must be intact.
- Note: If the same item is not available, Gojiku will refund the amount paid by you
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- At Gojiku, Prices for the products are spelt out on our Website for everyone to see and are incorporated into these Terms by reference.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Terms and Conditions Changes
These terms & conditions may change from time to time. The Client will be informed of revisions as and when they are issued.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect as indicated above. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
However, for any material changes to the Terms and Conditions, we Gojiku must notify users in advance. In view of this, we provide 30 days notice (recommended) before the new Terms and Conditions become effective.
- More so, we reserve the right to be able to terminate access to certain users, if these users abuse our website.
- This is to inform our users that we reserve the right to change our prices or module of operation at any time.
- We also reserve the authority to refuse or cancel certain requests at our own sole discretion.
NOTICE: We still want to make it clear here that the content, logo, video or, visual design etc and trademarks are exclusive property of Gojiku
Last updated 4/26/2015