NOTICE: Your privacy is critically important to us. At Gojiku, we have a few fundamental principles.
This online policy applies only to information collected through this website only, and not to information provided offline. If the user links to outside websites, please review their posted Privacy Policies.
What We Collect...
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Contact Number
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We collect personal information when registering online, placing an order, or communicating via email. We may ask for your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and credit card information when registering and/or placing an order, however you may visit our website anonymously.
The information you provide is beneficial to providing better service in responding to your requests, processing your transactions, and to provide our visitors with the latest information pertaining to our equipment, parts and repairs. All newsletters from our site, allow visitors to unsubscribe if they wish to do so.
Our visitor’s information are well saved with us
All the personal details of our users obtained are stored for contact purposes online. But those details will not be divulged to anyone else.
When do we collect information relating to Gojiku?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, make a request, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our website.
How do we use or process your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a request, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To provide outdoor information
- To process our users’ requests
- To update all the users of our website
- To enable us at Gojiku carry out our mission and goals effectively.
- To keep a record of your correspondence with us
- To have details of your transaction carry out on our website
What we do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Security...Protecting our Visitors
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of our visitor’s personal information. Your information is contained behind secure networks and is only accessible by a limited number of authorized employees, contractors and agents.
All personal and credit information provided is transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database only to be accessed by our authorized agents.
Fraud Prevention and Investigations
We may share information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigations when:
- Required or permitted by law
- Protecting or preventing against an unauthorized transaction or potential fraud
- Investigating fraud which has already taken place
Site Cookies and Tracking
Personal information cannot be collected through cookies or other tracking files, however if you previously provided personal information, cookies may be tied to this information.
Your computer can warn you if cookie is being sent, or you can disable cookies entirely through your browser settings, however doing so will disable certain accessible features which make your site experience more efficient.
Cookie and tracking information may be shared with third party company links; however no personally identifiable information can be disclosed or shared with these companies.
Third Party Links
We welcome any feedback about these site links including if the provided link is no longer available.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Gojiku does not intentionally obtain personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. However, if it is determined that such information has been inadvertently obtained on anyone fewer than thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database.
Anyone fewer than thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website
Acceptance of Terms
Last updated 4/26/2015